100% Cotton Viscose
Sheer - No
Stretchable - No
Loose cut ( Oversized )
We will not entertain the wrong washing, Ironing, or storing method that may cause product damage/torn.
Separate the clothes when washing them for the first time to prevent discoloration.
We Do not recommend putting viscose in the dryer, Let them dry in the open air.
The viscose will shrink during its first washing.
Hand Washes for better care.
Do Not Soak.
|Size||Size 42||Size 46||Size 48||Size 50||Size 54||Size 56||Size 58|
- All the sizes are in inches
- Sizing may vary between different designs depending on the cutting and ease allowance.
- Kindly note that all measurements are subjected to a 1-inch allowance.
- Please notice that this is a guide only and that measurements may vary according to the style.
- There might be a 1-3 cm difference in the measurements due to the different way measurement is taken.
- Please allow 20-30% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting and monitor resolution (actual may appear darker/brighter). In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
- Wear and Tear
- At Curva Fabulous, our goal is to provide you with high-quality clothing and services. However, the lifespan of our garments depends on your handling and care of the items. Upon receiving your garments, it is your sole responsibility to inspect the items and should there be any damages or defects, reports can be made to us within 7 business days.
- We put great thought into ensuring the quality of our clothing. We are not liable for damages and defects that are caused by personal accident, improper care (e.g., dry cleaning excessively or mishandling by your dry cleaner), negligence, improper wear (e.g., excessive stretching of material), normal wear and tear (e.g. holes from wearing over time), or the natural breakdown of color pigments and materials over extended time and use.