Refund & Return
Welcome to Curva Fabulous! By shopping with us, you are deemed to have agreed to our return and refund policy as stated below;
1. Changed your mind about your clothing? You may return your item to us under the following criteria:
|Criteria||Eligible Items for Refund|
|Method of return|
2. What are you entitled to for an exchange?
- Curvafabulous will grant STORE CREDIT at the value of the item to be exchanged. There are STRICTLY NO CASH REFUNDS for an exchange.
- Any order made with store credit CANNOT BE RETURNED.
3. Curvafabulous reserves the right to REJECT the return if any of the following is met:
- Items are returned to us in an unsuitable condition.
- Items are returned past the duration mentioned in the table above.
4. We will send the product (rejected returns) back to the customer and the cost of the postage must be borne by the customer.
5. All exchanges and store credit will only be processed upon receiving the returned item.
6. Before proceeding with returns, please get in touch with our customer service representative through email at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek our confirmation. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the return.
7. Once a return has been processed, the process is FINAL and no further requests will be entertained.
Wear and Tear
At Curva Fabulous, our goal is to provide you with high-quality clothing and services. However, the lifespan of our garments depends on your handling and care of the items. Upon receiving your garments, it is your sole responsibility to inspect the items and should there be any damages or defects, reports can be made to us within 7 business days. You may refer to our Defective item(s) Policy above for more information on how to lodge a defects report.
We put great thought into ensuring the quality of our clothing. We are not liable for damages and defects that are caused by personal accident, improper care (e.g., dry cleaning excessively or mishandling by your dry cleaner), negligence, improper wear (e.g., excessive stretching of material), normal wear and tear (e.g. holes from wearing over time), or the natural breakdown of colour pigments and materials over extended time and use.
Please bear in mind that certain fabrics can be very delicate and requires careful handling. Feel free to reach out to us if you would like recommendations on garment care to enhance the longevity of your garments. CurvaFabulous serves the right to amend the terms of our policies without prior notice
Should you have any queries, kindly contact us via live chat or drop us an email at email@example.com.